Attorney Near Me Duties-
1. He will present your side in mediation and disputes that involve your children.
2. If you are separating or divorcing, he will make sure you become the primary parent of your child.
3. He will guide you through all the paperwork required in the process.
4. If your case reaches the court stage, he will represent you in the court.
5. He will negotiate better child support wages.
How To Know If you Require A Child Custody Lawyer-
A child custody lawyer is highly recommended for the custody related issues of your child after your divorce or separation. Because all divorce or family issues lawyer may not be qualified for child custody cases. It becomes extremely helpful to have a professional lawyer on your side, especially when it will decide with whom your kid will live and who will support the kid.
Child Custody Attorney Fees-
Different lawyers charge and bill differently based on their approach. Lawyers may charge a fixed amount which includes all of the services for uncomplicated and unchallenged cases. An hourly standard rate is also available and you can consider it if you are willing to go to court.
Expectations From A Child Custody Lawyer-
The process of court can become way shorter and inexpensive, if you and the other parent can negotiate out of the court. But if you reach the court stage, the parent who is more willing to take care of the child will be given primary custody. If both the parents deemed equally able then the custody can be given to both the parents.