Customer account information and Membership account information that you provide (such as your email address, address, phone number, passwords, credit card or payment information, etc.) is held in strict confidence and will not be sold or rented to 3rd parties, but will be used for the purposes of providing services described on this website.
Stillsolution Articles uses subscription forms for individuals to request information by subscribing to email newsletters and/or email alerts based on their categories of interest. We collect contact information (like your name and/or email address amoung other data) to provide you with the information that you requested. We do not sell or rent email addresses to any 3rd parties.
You can unsubscribe for any or all email lists that you previously choose to receive. Emails sent to you includes the information necessary for removal from the list.
When you send email or other communications to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your requests and improve the quality of our services.
Customers, Members, and/or Users are considered to be engaged in a transactional relationship with Stillsolution Articles and as such, we may need to email or communicate with you from time to time in order to deliver our services.
• Stillsolution Articles collects personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, phone numbers, etc. when you register for various services we provide (example: Creating a membership account). We may combine this data with other Stillsolution Articles services or 3rd party data to provide a better user experience for you.
• Stillsolution Articles servers may record/log information automatically any time you interact with our site or use any of our products & services. This may include information such as your IP address, URL, browser type, domain name(s), access dates & times, operating system, country of origin, language type, page views and user sessions to help diagnose problems and/or deliver our services to you.
• We may use the personal information you provided to provide the services you requested and for our own research and analysis to operate and improve on the services and products that we deliver, as well as develop new services and products.
• We may share the aggregated non-personal information with 3rd parties outside of Stillsolution Articles.
• When we use 3rd parties to assist us in the processing of your personal information (example: shopping cart service provider), we require that they comply with our Privacy Policies, confidentiality and security measures.
• We may share information with 3rd parties in limited circumstances when complying with legal process, preventing suspected fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
• We may use your postal and electronic address to send you items and/or information relevant to your use of our services.
• We may conduct member and/or user survey's in order to improve our services.
• Stillsolution Articles may present links in a way that allows us to track whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of our services.
We use a combination of internal and 3rd party advertising companies to serve our ads on our website and in our emails, based on personal information. To track the effectiveness of the ads and provide a better user experience, these companies use information about your web visits to our website to serve relevant ads. Information collected and used may include IP address, geographical location, their cookie and and historical data previously collected. We will not provide any personal information to our advertisers when you interact with or view a targeted ad, however, by viewing or interacting with an ad, you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will assume you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad(s).
The Stillsolution Articles web site has reasonable security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, including management procedures and specialized training for those who work directly with our databases. We take measures to protect against the unauthorized access of personal data, including physical security considerations of the stored data. We restrict access to personal data to Stillsolution Articles employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, innovate, and deliver our services.
All Stillsolution Articles affiliate information including address, phone number, email addresses, and tax id numbers are held in strict confidence. This information is collected for the purpose of generating commission payments, meeting United States federal tax laws, and managing our services.
You can decline to submit personal information for any of our services, in which case Stillsolution Articles may not be able to provide services to you.
Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on our web site or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this web site, you can contact:
Stillsolution Articles Privacy Matters
Contact Stillsolution Articles